Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quick Post

Here is a card that we did a few Club Meetings ago, I love it! I usually am not a huge fan of ORANGE but... but I loved how this went so well with the designer paper we used :)
I am planning a class for May (or at this rate, probably June) where we'll use a Simply Scrappin' kit to create 24 cards and this cute little bag (with lots of pieces left over for a couple scrapbook pages or even a few more cards!). You'll get a roll of ribbon and the kit with everything all planned out! The cost will be $30.00 and I'll supply all the snacks etc.


Anyway, let me know if you're interested.... I am on vacation next week so I'll put a little more effort into my posts then :)


OK - off to work. Enjoy!


~Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can come as long as you don't do it 5/24, big horse show that weekend.

Karen