Sunday, April 6, 2008

Welcome to my NEW blog & Club Meeting Card Pics!

Hello There, welcome to my blog... don't get too excited, who knows how often I'll actually update this lol but we'll see!

This first project we did is a cute little notebook - I got the small pads of paper from this cute little discount store in Hillsborough, they were 5 for a dollar (I believe). Super cute.




We used:


  • Pewter Hodgepodge

  • Afternoon Tea Designer Paper

  • Sherbert Ribbon Originals

  • White Embossing Powder

  • Versamark

  • Three For You Punch Box (for the punch only!)

  • Brads

  • Soft Sky Card Stock

  • Mini Glue Dots

  • Celebrate Everything Stamp Set

  • Cute little note pads


Here is the next thing we made - this cute little card:


We Used:

  • Afternoon Tea Designer Paper
  • 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Coluzzel
  • Sponge Daubers
  • Regal Rose Card Stock
  • Regal Rose Classic Ink
  • Crop-A-Dile
  • Scallop Punch
  • 1 3/8 Circle Punch
  • A Little Birthday Cheer
  • Basic Black Classic Ink

And... the 3rd and final project, which I think is my favorite :)


We Used:

  • Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
  • Die-Cut Blooms
  • Summer Picnic Designer Paper
  • Large Oval Punch
  • Sweet Shapes Stamp Set
  • Think Happy Thoughts Stamp Set
  • Tag Corner Punch
  • Sponge Dauber
  • Real Red Card Stock
  • Very Vanilla Card Stock
  • Chocolate Chip Poly-Twill Ribbon
  • 1 3/8 Circle Punch
  • 1 1/4 Circle Punch
  • 1/2 Circle Punch
  • Crop-A-Dile
  • White Gel Pen
  • Slit Punch

And... that's it folks... off to watch some TV now :) Hope you all like the cards...

~Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great.

If you don't do it 5/24 I can come! I have a big horse show then!

Karen