Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yikes!

I have been a really bad blogger lately... and I am sorry!! Here is a project we did at my club meeting on Tuesday night, the other 2 projects are MIA... I searched EVERYWHERE for them... so I'll have to make up a few more samples and show you at a later time.





They are made from the long Kraft envelopes, folded in half :) Aren't they adorable? We tested out a gift card and they fit just perfect inside.


Have I mentioned that my husband is WONDERFUL? Guess what he bought me for my birthday? :) I LOVE IT!


If you do not own one of these, I highly recommend that you get one :) It's called a Scor-Pal. Mike bought mine from Amazon.com w/free shipping!

That's all for now... I'll hopefully post more later of my stampin' room (or at least the corner that I am working on right now!)

Happy Stamping!


No comments: